Friday Night Sound Waves presents Brothers of Others
Friday, Jul 2, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
About this event
It’s the final show of the 2021 season and the kick off to 4th of July weekend. No finer way to start and end then with Brothers of Others, who display a true passion for authentic American Music (Blues, R&B, Rock & Roll) that is powerful, aggressive, sensitive and though-provoking.
DATE: Friday, March 26, 2021
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park | 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard [ Las Olas & A1A ]
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and / or Blankets for inside your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com and www.theLOOPflb.com
RESERVED SEATING AREAS for TWO (2), UP to FOUR (3-4) and UP TO EIGHT (5-8) are free of charge and available to secure up to four (4) hours before the performance time. For larger groups, please reserve two or more spaces.
- Walk-up guests are welcomed but spaces are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Walk-up guests must register at the gate via this Eventbrite platform, and wait in a socially-distanced line until availability is confirmed.
- Guests who make a General Admission reservation in advance, but arrive after more than 30 minutes past the event start time will need to wait in the walk-up line as availability is determined.
- Performances begin at 6:30 pm. Guests seating may begin as early at 4:30 pm.
- Upon arrival, please follow Event Staff directions on how to safely enter the event site and to be directed to your designated seating area. You must have a ticket to enter the performance space
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band which differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us