Friday Night Sound Waves presents Goro Castillo Band
Friday, Jun 18, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
About this event
DATE: Friday, June 18
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park | 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard [ Las Olas & A1A ]
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and / or Blankets for inside your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com and www.theLOOPflb.com
WALK UP GUESTS WELCOME
RESERVED SEATING AREAS for TWO (2), UP to FOUR (3-4) and UP TO EIGHT (5-8) are free of charge and available to secure up to four (4) hours before the performance time for those who want a little extra space. For larger groups, please reserve two or more spaces.
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band which differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us