Friday Night Sound Waves presents Rose Max Quintet
Friday, Jun 11, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| Free
About this event
Multi award-winning and Grammy nominated artists, ROSE MAX and RAMATIS MORAES take their audience on a trip to the beaches, mountains, streets and bars of Rio de Janeiro without leaving the shores of South Florida. www.rosemax.com
DATE: Friday, June 11
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park | 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard [ Las Olas & A1A ]
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and / or Blankets for inside your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com and www.theLOOPflb.com
RESERVED SEATING AREAS for TWO (2), UP to FOUR (3-4) and UP TO EIGHT (5-8) are free of charge and available to secure up to four (4) hours before the performance time. For larger groups, please reserve two or more spaces.
- Walk-up guests are welcomed but spaces are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Walk-up guests must register at the gate via this Eventbrite platform, and wait in a socially-distanced line until availability is confirmed.
- Guests who make a General Admission reservation in advance, but arrive after more than 30 minutes past the event start time will need to wait in the walk-up line as availability is determined.
- Performances begin at 6:30 pm. Guests seating may begin as early at 4:30 pm.
- Upon arrival, please follow Event Staff directions on how to safely enter the event site and to be directed to your designated seating area. You must have a ticket to enter the performance space
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band which differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us