33rd Annual Las Olas Art Fair
Saturday, April 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am - Sunday, April 25, 2021 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Come celebrate our 100th Art Fair on Las Olas Blvd this April 24th & 25th!
This festival brings together longtime favorites with some of the newest names in the contemporary art scene. The festival which began decades ago as a small block festival, now stretches along the Boulevard and includes three weekends throughout the year. Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation. The iconic event takes place from 10 am to 5 pm both days. Las Olas Boulevard has everything for a wonderful evening out, or a relaxing day window-shopping and dining at one of the fabulous sidewalk cafes. On Las Olas Boulevard you will find a multitude of art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and dining options that range from Cuban-American cuisine to fresh seafood caught in the Atlantic Ocean.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.