33rd Annual Las Olas Art Fair
Sat, Oct 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - Sun, Oct 18, 2020 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Howard Alan Events proudly presents the 33rd Anniversary Las Olas Art Fair. Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard is the ideal backdrop for this festival, blending an eclectic mix of artists, great weather, and fantastic energy. Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Las Olas Boulevard is known as the jewel of the city. Las Olas has everything for a wonderful evening out, or a relaxing day window-shopping and dining at one of the fabulous sidewalk cafes. On Las Olas Boulevard you will find a multitude of art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and dining options that range from Cuban-American cuisine to fresh seafood caught in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sidewalks will be roped off to control the number of patrons in the show site.
- Small access points will be left open on each block, two on each side. This will allow patrons to exit the show site to shop in stores or dine in restaurants. They will be marked as exit only.
- Sidewalks at intersections will be open for customers to have access to all of the merchants.
- Sidewalks must remain open and clear to accommodate social distancing. Artists will not block the sidewalks.
- We will have one-way traffic to assist in social distancing. We will leave cross over points for patrons. This will allow them to access artists and shops easily.
- We will have 4 entrance/exit points for the patrons. We will post signs for everyone to locate the entrance points.
- We are requiring patrons and artists to wear masks/facial coverings and we will be providing handwashing stations and hand sanitizer at the show entrances.
- We will also have a supply of masks and gloves for those in need.
Parking available on Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm and Sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00 pm