Riverwalk Sunday Jazz Brunch
Sunday, May 1, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| Free
The first Sunday of each month enjoy the smooth sounds of local jazz with family and friends at the free, outdoor Sunday Jazz Brunch live concert series from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. along Fort Lauderdale’s scenic Riverwalk.
- Esplanade Gazebo – U.S. Navy Jazz & Brass Bands
- Connie Hoffmann Gazebo – Joey Gilmore Band
- Peck Courtyard Stage – Glyn Dryhurst Dixieland Band
One of Fort Lauderdale’s most popular community events, the monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch invites everyone to bring their blankets, chairs and picnic baskets along with well-behaved, leashed pets to the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District for the best in local jazz. For Dining options see the links here:
- Marti’s New River Bistro, located on the first level of the Huizenga Pavilion
- The Old River House
- Downtown Himmarshee Village Association
Parking for the monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch is available at the county garage located on S.W. 2nd Street between S.W. 2nd Avenue and Brickell Avenue or at the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District parking garage at S.W. Fifth Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. This event is produced by the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks and Recreation Department.