“Trick and Treats Weekends” taking place this October at MODS!
Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - Sunday, Oct 24, 2021 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Guests can dress in Halloween costumes and enjoy Spooktacular family-friendly activities all month long!
- Calling all Ghouls and Goblins! Join the Museum of Discovery and Science for “Tricks and Treats Weekends” taking place in October!
- Families will enjoy make-and-take trick-or-treat bags in The Hangar, stop by the Spooky Specimen Science Table to learn how some of the iconic effects from classic Halloween films were made and see a LIVE demonstration on how make-up artists create super creepy monsters.
- Ghouls and goblins will learn the coolest recipes using household ingredients for fake blood and scar wax that will fool friends and family alike!
- Masks are mandatory for all guests over the age of 2, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and everyone is required to follow MODS
- Healthy Scientists Make Healthy Choices protocols to ensure a safe experience.
This event is included with admission to the Museum.
Museum Hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sundays, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
About Museum of Discovery and Science
Founded in 1976 as the Discovery Center, today the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) is at the forefront of science education, innovation and exploration. In addition to daily hours, MODS is currently offering virtual and offsite programming, which allows us to continue connecting people around the globe to inspiring science – whether at home or in virtual classrooms. The Museum showcases more than 300 interactive exhibits, immersive films, experiential programs and an aviation-themed Makerspace. Families can enjoy super science shows and demonstrations, wild Creature Feature animal encounters, awesome avatar tours and private experiences, mind-blowing Makerspace labs, cool camps, unforgettable birthday parties, engaging field trips and STEM curricula, professional development workshops for educators, distinguished speakers, and more.