From November 5th – 9th, 2015, the iconic Fort Lauderdale Boat Show will be in town; drawing tens of thousands of visitors to the event. As in the past, The Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi is the official and only provider of water transportation to the show and between the show venues.
Why ride the Water Taxi to the Boat Show?
Riding the Water Taxi to the show will save you a lot of time, money, and frustration while providing great enjoyment. Here is what you need to know in order to make the best of your boat show experience:
• Your fare for all day Water Taxi access is only $10. You will be issued a special wristband and simply showing the wristband will grant you unlimited access.
• Boat Show Hours: Thursday – Sunday 10 AM – 7 PM,
Monday 10 AM – 5 PM
• Water Taxi Hours: Thursday – Sunday 9 AM – 9 PM,
Monday 9 AM – 7 PM
• Ample parking at very low rates is available at all Water Taxi pick-up locations.
• The pick-up locations have been selected to minimize boat show traffic
• You will be able to shuttle between boat show venues on the Water Taxi
• You will get a fantastic view of the in-water yachts as you are transported to, from, and between boat show venues.
WATER TAXI STOP – RIVERSIDE HOTEL
620 East Las Olas Boulevard
Address: 620 East Las Olas Boulevard
Phone Number: 954-467-0671
Rate: Special Boat Show Parking $5.00 all day
Special conditions: None
Directions: The Garage is located behind the hotel on the water side. Exit the
garage, turn left and the Water Taxi stop is just outside of the garage
Cash only $5 Parking fee and $10 water taxi wristbands available upon arrival to Water Taxi/Las Olas park and ride.