Waking Up in Love with Your Body: A Yoga and Wellness Event at Las Olas Yoga
Saturday, Jun 25, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $120
It’s been about six months since January 1st– New Year’s Resolution time- so how are you progressing with the healthy habit you intended to start? How about the negative habit you declared to stop? Or how about the challenge of continuing what you know is working well- sometimes staying on track is as challenging as starting a new habit or stopping a disempowering one?
Come join Julia Pearl M.S., for an all-encompassing workshop where you will break through the blocks that are holding you back from being your best self; mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Julia Pearl is a Nationally Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), has a certification in Mindfulness Leadership from Arizona State University, is an American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) certified personal trainer, an Aerobics Fitness Association of America (AFAA) certified group fitness instructor, a Yoga Alliance Certified Education Provider (YACEP) and a Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500), a designation that required more than 5,000 hours of education and teaching in the field of yoga prior to 1999. Additionally, she is a certified aerial yoga instructor, aerial flying Pilates instructor, and aerial restorative yoga instructor certified through the World Yoga Alliance.
- Begin with an invigorating yoga practice (plenty of modifications offered, suitable for everyone)
- Break for a mindful eating ceremony with herbal tea and chocolate
- Transition into an in-depth wellness coaching activity
- End with a calming restorative yoga sequence
- Leave the workshop feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, refreshed, and clear about the specific next step you will take toward achieving your goal!