The 33rd Annual Las Olas Boulevard Art Fair is Coming.
Fort Lauderdale’s perennial favorite weekend walk-about will be here with new exhibitors and favorites of the past. From the eclectic to the traditional, the Las Olas Art Fair cuts a wide swath of artistic styles and media. Art works are available for purchase from the artists and vendors. Shop for paintings or object d’art for home interiors or exterior surrounds. Or, just take in the sites and sounds of the event and enjoy the moments of the day. More Details
The Boulevard will be closed to cars and motor vehicles and the atmosphere opens up with the surrounds of cafes, bistros and watering holes. The Las Olas Art Fair is a great time for the whole family and all ages.
Bring your appetite too. From casual fare to fine dining, there is something for every palette. Plan on staying for the day. It is suggested that you make evening dining reservations in advance. The restaurants on Las Olas are some of the best in Fort Lauderdale, if not, south Florida and beyond. Many are internationally recognized.
Las Olas and Fort Lauderdale have established guidelines to help make this event possible.
Las Olas Art Fair – Safety Guidelines
- Sidewalks will be roped off to control the number of patrons in the show site.
- Small access points will be left open on each block, two on each side. This will allow patrons to exit the show site to shop in stores or dine in restaurants. They will be marked as exit only.
- Sidewalks at intersections will be open for customers to have access to all of the merchants.
- Sidewalks must remain open and clear to accommodate social distancing. Artists will not block the sidewalks.
- We will have one-way traffic to assist in social distancing. We will leave cross over points for patrons. This will allow them to access artists and shops easily.
- We will have 4 entrance/exit points for the patrons. We will post signs for everyone to locate the entrance points.
- We are requiring patrons and artists to wear masks/facial coverings and we will be providing hand washing stations and hand sanitizer at the show entrances.
- We will also have a supply of masks and gloves for those in need.
Las Olas Parking: Parking available on Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm and Sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00 pm