That’s right – Las Olas Boulevard’s turning PINK for the month of October!
Many of the restaurants, bars and retailers on Las Olas will host special events and turn their storefronts “PINK” in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and the American Cancer Society’s fight against the disease.
PINKTOBER on Las Olas is in coordination with our Charity Partner “AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY REAL MEN DRINK PINK” Campaign, The American Cancer Society, Real Men Wear Pink, and the Riverside Hotel.
Keep an eye out for Warrior Wednesday Happy Hours at participating eateries and watering holes, complete with PINK craft cocktails. Guess what? Even your dog can lend a paw. Dress your pal up in PINK and stroll the Boulevard on Pink Pooch Sundays.
Highlighted PINKTOBER Breast Awarness Month Events and Activities on Las Olas Boulevard for the Month of October:
- Storefronts will be decked-out in PINK.
- Las Olas Boulevard will go PINK with PINKTOBER BANNERS/FLAGS on the Boulevard.
- Bars & Restaurants will create special PINK drinks.
- Las Olas Staff will be wearing PINK on Wednesdays.
- Wednesdays in October will be WARRIOR WEDNESDAY HAPPY HOUR to honor Cancer Warriors and Survivors with Happy Hour Specials and some will offer Lite Bites. “Real Men Wear PINK” Candidates will be partnered with a venue to bring business to their venue.
- Patrons can donate to the cause and participate through a donation on their restaurant check if they wish.
- Fundraising Walk / Event: Making Strides of Broward on Saturday, October 26, 2019 @ 7am | Starting at Huizenga Plaza 32 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL Event details »
- Stay Informed!!! Stay Social!!! Instagram Page – PINKTOBER, Facebook Page – PINKTOBER, Twitter – #Pinktober, Instagram #Pinktober, Facebook #Pinktober, Facebook Page – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Broward County and more….